Monday, April 27, 2015

If you are looking for more recipes, check out my new blog!

Hey there!

If you have found this blog, then you might be wondering why I haven't posted any recipes in over a year...


It's because I have  NEW blog over at freerangekaty.com that has a whole new look and feel that is a little more me these days.



Most of the recipes will still fall into the "Paleo" category, and all are still 100% mine and 100% what I eat on a daily basis. I really hope you check out my new blog and some of the new recipes and food photography tutorials. But thanks for stopping by here!

You also might want to follow me on my new instagram account, @freerangekaty , which was recently named by Huffington Post as one of the top "10 Foodie Feeds I'm Ready to Devour."


2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see your blog with insightful content. I just appreciate you for that kind of effort. Thanks and keep posting. Best Indian Restaurant in Richmond

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying hard to burn fat then you have to start following this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To produce this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their launch in 2019, 1000's of clients have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a good keto meal plan diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs